Each day, the employees of La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company (La Jolla) strive to develop and deliver products that make a difference in the lives of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases. We pride ourselves in bringing together highly talented and motivated individuals who are passionate about: Collaborative Teamwork, Inclusive Culture, Exciting Science and Bringing Hope to Patients– the essence of the La Jolla team.
We are looking for individuals who share our compassion for patients and embrace the collaborative and entrepreneurial culture that is critical to our continued success. To apply for a career opportunity at La Jolla, please click on the listings below.
La Jolla is an equal-opportunity employer.
Customer Care Organization
Regulatory, Quality Assurance
Research and Development
Legal, IT, Administration
Medical Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance
At La Jolla, we take care of our employees by providing a comprehensive package that includes competitive salary, excellent benefits and unique perks that promote well-being and encourage work-life balance.
Health and Well-being
- Medical, Dental, Vision. The premium for all plans are 100% paid by La Jolla for employees and their family.
- LiveHealth Online. Use a computer to visit a doctor via two-way video or secure instant messaging. This is a 24/7 service that is available through the PPO medical coverage.
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k). The plan allows pre-tax and Roth contributions which can be invested in any of the robust funds available within the plan. La Jolla will match 100% the first 3.5% of employee’s contribution.
- Long-term disability. For disabilities extending beyond 90 days, the long-term disability coverage can replace 67% of monthly earnings up to $15,000 per month. The premium for this benefit is fully paid by La Jolla.
- Life insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment. For the financial protection and security of employees and their families, the Life and AD&D benefits award two times the employee’s annual salary up to $500,000. The premium for this benefit is fully paid by La Jolla.
- Instead of providing a fixed number of vacation days in any given year, La Jolla permits employees the flexibility to take time off with pay for reasonable rest and relaxation.
- Sick time. Employees have 40 hours of sick time to use each calendar year.
- We provide 10 holidays per year including nationally-observed holidays.
- Maternity/Paternity Leave. Four weeks of paid leave to be used within the first year of birth or adoption of child.
- Fitness Facility on-site
- Wellness program that incentivizes participation in various health and wellness related challenges.
- Employee Assistance Program. The program provides confidential assistance at no-cost for a wide range of personal topics.
- New Employee Onboarding Programs intended to help create a welcoming environment and a smooth transition for new employees.
- Buddy Program
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Geek Grams – peer-to-peer recognition
- Employee of the Year Awards
The information contained on this page is a general overview of benefits offered at La Jolla and is subject to change at any time, without notice. Please contact the Human Resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.