La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of innovative therapies intended to significantly improve outcomes in patients suffering from life-threatening diseases. The Company has several product candidates in development. LJPC-501 is La Jolla’s proprietary formulation of angiotensin II for the potential treatment of catecholamine-resistant hypotension and hepatorenal syndrome. LJPC-401 is La Jolla’s novel formulation of hepcidin for the potential treatment of conditions characterized by iron overload, such as hemochromatosis and beta thalassemia. LJPC-30Sa and LJPC-30Sb are La Jolla’s next-generation gentamicin derivatives for the potential treatment of serious bacterial infections and rare genetic disorders, such as cystic fibrosis and Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
We are dedicated to the discovery, development, and commercialization of innovative therapies intended to significantly improve outcomes in patients suffering from life-threatening diseases.
- Compassion for people suffering; the patient always comes first
- Truth in all of our words and actions
- Transparency in all of our communications
- Respect in all of our interactions
- Inspire each other to be the best; improve your teammates
- Don’t let dogma prevent us from doing what is right
- Data always trumps assumptions
- Admit our mistakes and learn from them
- Work with a sense of urgency, but also with excellence
- Have fun!